One awesome conference.
Two ways to attend.
Need your 30-hour update? We've got that.
Only need your 6-hour updates? Yep. We can do that.
Want to come for a single day and "Double Up" on two, 3-hour sessions? You're covered.
OPTION #1, FULL 5-DAY CONFERENCE
July 16 to 20
July 16, Nature and Needs
July 20, Identification and Assessment
Then choose from single day 6-hour and 3-hour options for days 2, 3, and 4.
GTCON - 5 Day Conference30 Hour Update in the form of a conference
- July 16 to July 20
- 5-day, all access includes:
- Day 1 - Nature and Needs
- Day 5 - Identification and Assessment
- Your choice of full day and 3-hour session on days 2, 3, and 4
- (daily sessions listed below)
OPTION #2, SINGLE DAY OPTIONS
July 17 SessionFlexible, Single Day, 6-Hour Option
- You choose from full day with the Gifted Guru, Lisa Van Gemert, or 3-hour "double up" sessions for mathematics, social-emotional learning, and creativity.
July 18 SessionFlexible, Single Day, 6-Hour Option
- You choose from full day of Rigor & PBL with Dr. Cecelia Boswell or 3-hour "double up" sessions for ELAR and Social Studies.
July 19 SessionFlexible, Single Day, 6-Hour Option
- Your choose from full day of Differentiation & Engagement with Dr. Cecelia Boswell or 3-hour "double up" sessions for science, curiosity, & inquiry.